Inspections by appointment.
This beautiful post war cottage is so inviting you won't want to leave. It was built in 1950 and
the home is positioned on highly sought after elevated White Street. This coveted pocket of Wavell
Heights is full of premium homes and boasts pockets of green space to enjoy a relaxing stroll on a winters afternoon. You will be spoilt for choice.
You are literally moments to Kalinga Parklands, walking tracks, bike tracks, football fields,
the Australian Cricket Centre and the thriving Nundah Village and Wavell Heights coffee precincts.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms and a study with a lovely green outlook.
The master bedroom is like a private suite to escape and relax from the living areas. It really is a
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area all faces North offering gorgeous natural light and morning sun and breezes galore.
The backyard provides a private garden area to enjoy with a gate leading to a secret garden perfect to grow vegetables all year round.
- Currently tenanted at $650 per week till April 7 2023.
- Build and pest report has been completed and is available.
- Impressive and welcoming street appeal with private manicured high hedges.
- Warm and inviting interior provides easy single level living.
- North / South facing.
- Expansive open plan living showcasing gorgeous North facing views.
- Spacious, fully fenced backyard with manicured established gardens.
- Huge titan shed.
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking.
- Potential for further renovation in prime location.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Convenient to the CBD and Royal Brisbane Hospital and a variety of excellent schools.
- Rates per quarter $773.45
I look forward to showing you through this cosy and inviting home.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Water Tank